Medical doctors are often puzzled by patients who do well with alternative care.
By Our Nigerian Foreign Correspondent
(Voice of the Persecuted) The death toll in the bloody attack on the Christian community continues to rise this morning. As of 4th June 2014, a reliable source who went to Attagara reconfirmed the number of casualties stating that an additional 88 bodies were found, bringing the total to 168 casualties. “I counted the corpses with my hands”, he said. Most of them were children and youths.
Another source gave some information on the figures.
- 52 people died at the church compound.
- 48 in the nearby village, Aganjara.
- 29 were found death in a cave after the insurgents trapped and opened fire on them.
- 3 were roasted in a fire.
- 36 were slain with a knife and thrown on the street.
“The attack was so terrible that the actual figure could yet be determined,” he said.
A woman who witnessed the slaughter of…
View original post 320 more words